Newton Group Recruitment
Information about Qatar
Qatar is one of the fastest developing countries in the Middle East and is a country buzzing with energy, rich in tradition, bursting with development with an excellent climate. There are great sporting and leisure facilities with many opportunities to see international sporting and cultural events. The demand for excellent education from the large expatriate community working in the country as well as the local community has resulted in the founding of The Newton Group of schools.
The Newton Group offers the National Curriculum at all 9 campuses. Staff are expected to :
· have an energetic and enthusiastic approach to teaching
· be able to work as part of a team
· be flexible and adaptable
· be committed to excellence in education
The Newton Group continues to grow and develop. We are looking for dynamic, qualified, native English speaking teaching professionals to join our successful team. If you are a positive and motivated practitioner, we would like to hear from you.
Click her to check our vacancies
EYFS,PRIMARY & SECONDARY TEACHING OPPORTUNITIES IN QATAR
Librarian: Newton British School – Al Waab
The position will provide accurate and administrative support to SMT and NBS team and deliver library lessons. The candidate shall be outgoing, cooperative, professional, positive, maintains effective and timely verbal and written communication, punctual, organized, works under pressure, computer skills, has previous librarian experience and/or related qualification. Duties include:
• Plan the physical and virtual library space; liaise with IT and maintenance department should their assistance be needed
• Establish, implement and document library policies and procedures
• Prepare reports, records and statistics related to library
• Develop, in cooperation with school leadership, policies for selection and reconsideration of school library materials
• Consult with teaching and literacy staff about the reading needs of their students
• Choose new resources for the library
• Check and process new library materials;
• Conduct an Inventory in liaison with the Inventory department
• Organize and run Book Club
• Promote the role of the library and the range of resources students can access through the library, to support inquiry and develop information literacy across all year levels and all curriculum areas
• Plan and hold library lessons for KS1 and KS2 as per timetable using resources;
• Maintain the library management system;
• Attend library related trainings and maintain records;
• Maintain inventories, compile statistics and generate reports as required
• Organize library materials so they are easy to find;
• Develop and maintain cataloguing procedures
• Issue receipts for damaged books, textbooks and lost library books;
• Update information in the system used and maintain records;
• Participate in various school events
• Other related duties
Email ALL the following to: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention in the subject line “LIBRARIAN”
1) Updated CV and personal photo
2) Copy of qualification, a minimum of a bachelor’s degree
3) Three references
Primary ICT Teacher - Newton British School - Al Waab, Doha, Qatar
Newton British School - Al Waab is seeking an enthusiastic, adaptable and committed Primary ICT Teacher for an immediate start.
Kindly send your CV which must include: your contact details, employment history, a recent photograph, clear qualification details, the email addresses of at least two professional referees and a letter of application / personal statement explaining your suitability for the position applied.
Only applications which include the above details will be considered.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to successful candidates including:
• A competitive tax-free salary
• A 2-year renewable contract
• Furnished accommodation with paid utilities
• Daily transport
• A merit-based incentive scheme
• Medical insurance
• Visa costs
• Baggage allowance
• Annual flight allowance
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
(please include the position you are applying for in the subject). Interviews will take place via Zoom.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Founded in 2006, The Newton Group is the largest network of schools in Qatar. Our international schools deliver the British National Curriculum across all age groups. We are staffed by British and English speaking teachers who provide a caring educational environment for our local and expatriate students who come from a wide range of backgrounds.